Monday, July 27, 2009

Taking a Break

My online class ends tonight, and I have a huge project due by midnight. I have been finishing it up the last two days - not that I waited until the last minute or anything, that would be completely out of character! ;) I needed a quick break, so I thought I would share a few pictures!
They kind of summarize how I'm feeling right now...a little
bit like a zombie.
This is what I'd rather be doing:
(He can sleep anywhere!)
Here are some more swim lesson pictures I took last week.
Bennett jumping in.
Our little fishy...or whale.
He loves that little pool!!
Bennett practicing swimming on his belly. Big boy!
Sweet picture...minus the hand. I bet you can guess
who that belongs to. :)
Okay, back to work! Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. Awwwwww such cute boys! I can't wait to see you all in just a few days. Hope you got the project finished in time! Now you can enjoy your last few weeks of summer.

    See you soon! Love, Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pictures. i'm so glad kurt got to see liam. he said that bennett had a big old hug for him, but couldn't quite remember his name :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He sure misses you guys. He keeps telling me how he wants to "drive really far to Lisa and Kurt's house".

    ReplyDelete