Saturday, July 4, 2009

Blobfish, and OUR Blob Learns to Roll

This guy is just too cute not to share! He is a real fish; he is a Blobfish. He resides off the coast of Australia. According to Wikipedia, his "blob" is a little less dense than water, so he can float along at the bottom of the sea without spending too much energy on swimming. He just eats whatever swims in front of him. Talk about a true blob!In other news, our little blob has learned to roll! Liam rolled from belly to back on June 19, and fully mastered his back to belly roll last night. I missed the first one - I turned around and he was on his belly giving me a googly look. But he was happy to show Matt and me a few more rolls. However, he's not very good at rolling from belly to back, so when he ends up on his belly he's not quite sure what to do with himself. Once I get some pictures of him rolling, I will definitely post them!

4 comments:

  1. Another rolling Wadley! I love it! That precious video of Bennett rolling all over your old apartment is my all time favorite. Hopefully you'll be able to document Liam doing the same thing! Taking after his big brother already- how precious!

    Can't wait to see you guys soon.
    Love, Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, he's becoming quite the proficient roller! It's just too bad for him that we have wood floors...it kind of restricts the comfortable rolling space. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you comparing our sweet little cute adorable Liam to that blob thing!!!!! Congratulations to Liam on his new skill. What a big boy!

    Grandma O

    ReplyDelete
  4. Watch out world, he's mobile!! yeah to liam!!

    ReplyDelete