Grandma Sprinkler (Matt's mom) sent Bennett a HUGE box of Matt's old Legos. The package came a few days ago, and it was like Christmas all over again! Matt and I enjoyed reminiscing of our Lego-playing days, and Bennett couldn't believe the number of Legos he just adopted. The Legos had been sitting in Matt's mom's garage for a good 6 years, so needless to say, we had a Lego cleaning party. We spent the afternoon building a house, and Bennett equipped it with all the vents, meter systems, and lights you could dream of!
Erin - I introduced Bennett to our "double decker" style house with removable second floor and all! Matt didn't have all the girly pieces that we had, so it didn't have all the amenities...but he still thought it was pretty spectacular.
Matt & Bennett

Bennett adds a roof for extra privacy. He felt it was
important to add a roof to the bathroom first.

Notice his meter system to the left of the house.
Click here for more pictures.
Lego madness! I love it! I'm so glad to see that the lego 'town' lives on. Can't wait to play legos with you guys! :)
ReplyDeleteLoving the blog by the way Katie! Great job!
i love that Bennett had to put a roof on the bathroom. Kurt appreciated the gesture. Kurt also commented that HE didn't have that many legos as a kid, just the basics. I think he's jealous! what a great surprise.
ReplyDelete