I finally got my new camera! It is so wonderful! I had become increasingly disappointed with the quality of my old camera that I pretty much stopped taking pictures. Unfortunately, my new camera doesn't have a video function. So, sorry guys...no improvement of video quality, at least until we get a little digital camcorder.
Here are some of my favorite pictures so far...
I love Liam's blue eyes in this one.

Bennett smiles for mommy.

Happy little baby!

Bennett enjoying his cereal.

Liam's ab workout...trying to tone his rolls.

There is so much to learn about this new camera, so hopefully my pictures continue to improve!
For more pictures
click here.
Yeah!! i love the pictures! I see more of you in Liam than I do in Bennett. But, then, you can tell he's related to Bennett. And, Bennett is getting so big and tall. Can't believe he's almost 5!
ReplyDeleteThank you! After all that work, I think I deserve to have one of the look like me! :P
ReplyDelete