Monday, July 13, 2009

Liam's Checkup

Liam had his fourth month checkup today (big boy!). He took his second round of vaccinations like a champ. No cries, just a little waaah to protest. He currently weighs in at 19 pounds 4 ounces, and that's after not eating a thing all day! He seems to think it's too hot to eat...I don't blame him. He is now 26 1/2 inches tall, putting him in the 90th percentile for height. Take a wild guess at where he stands in weight...yep, he's off the charts! But, I guess there's no surprise there. Here's his weight chart. The darker line is the 50th percentile. Up from there is the 75th, then 90th, 95th, and 97th.
Here's his height chart if you're curious.
The same percentiles apply here, too.Just 2 more pounds and the little fat man grows out of his baby carrier car seat. Oh well! :) He has 2 months until his next checkup, so I have to bring him in for "weigh ins" to make sure he doesn't outgrow it before then! Anyway, here are some pictures of Liam in his latest summer wardrobe. I must say he's looking quite "slim".

2 comments:

  1. Good job Liam! He's sure growing strong and big. But I wouldn't expect anything less from a little Wadley boy! :) Those growth charts are so interesting. How does he compare to Bennett at this age?

    Love the summer attire, looks so comfy. :) Has he been in the pool yet?

    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have all of Bennett's measurements, but I need to plot them. I'll have to get back to you! :)

    To answer your question, Liam's hasn't been in the pool - it was too cold in SLO for him. Maybe I'll let him take a dip in the baby pool when Bennett starts swim lessons next week!

    ReplyDelete