Sorry I haven't posted in awhile! As I'm sure you know, school has started and I have been super busy! I love working at Saint Ann's...we have only had about three weeks of school and it has already been such an amazing experience! The kids and staff are great, and have made me feel right at home.
Anyway, here are some pictures from the past month or so. Enjoy!
Liam can now sit up! The past two days he has made such an improvement. He seemed to learn over night!

The brothers! Notice Liam as he demonstrates his new skill.

Bennett sits in a tree at Upjohn Park.

Bennett tries to dig up the end of a ladder.

Bennett playing with his truck.

SOOOO CUTE! You have a such handsome little men. I'm glad St. Ann's is treating you well. They are lucky to have you too!
ReplyDeleteI was so happy I could see you guys last week and witness Liam's new skill in person. I can't believe he's already 6 months old. Getting so big!!
ReplyDelete