Dad has been finishing up the electrical wiring on the new addition to his shop, and Bennett (as usually) has been his shadow. Since Dad replaced many switches, outlets, etc. he passed the old ones on to Bennett. You would have thought it was Christmas all over again! Bennett was thrilled. He took his "treasures" home and installed them with wall putty.
I gave him the power cable from my old printer. It's
not as much fun if you don't get to plug anything in.


To much dismay, Bennett discovered that the wall putty was not quite strong enough to hold the outlet box for more than a few minutes...so it found a new home on his bookcase headboard.
Who knew a bunch of light switches and plugs would be so much fun?!? Papa has all the fun toys. :)
ReplyDeleteThe pictures are priceless. He's going to get such a kick out of them when he's older. :)
So amazing how he has always been interested in how things work, even from as little as a 9 months old. it will be fun to watch him as he grows and see where his interests continue to take him. until then, Papa finally has someone to shadow him in his shop since his 5 kids failed to take interest :) thanks for the post!
ReplyDeleteHi Katie! I really wanted to send you a message...but hopefully this gets to you...um hey how's it going! I don't know if you remember me but I was your very first roomie back at Riverside...how are you? I am well...i can see that Bennett is all grown up now...wow does tiem fly! Funny thing I just had my son in June of last year and his name is Liam too...hahaha! Anyways well i hope to keep in touch with you...i blog too!! its such a great way to connect with family and friends that you don't see as much...anyways hope to talk soon. Please shoot me over an email someday..here's my address plserrato@gmail.com!
ReplyDelete