Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Bennett and Liam Pictures

Since I couldn't get a copy of Bennett's school pictures before the holidays, I decided to try to take pictures of the boys on my own. Here are my efforts. I took them to the "new" Mormon church and snapped a few pictures. I didn't really get any decent pictures of Bennett and Liam together. Liam decided to look grumpy the whole time. It was only when I started to clap that he smiled. Who knew it would be so difficult to coordinate two little people for a photo! Next time I'll have to drag Matt out with me, so he can be the clown...oh well!
Bennett and Grumpy Liam.
Liam demonstrates his pointing skill.
Bennett's so good for pictures...he even posed himself.
Bennett and Blankie.
At least he's not completely scowling!
Happy baby!
Brotherly love...
For more pictures, visit the Picasa web album.

Anne and Lisa, I have a few prints for you. I plan on mailing them as soon as Bennett's school pictures are ready!

1 comment:

  1. These are darling!! You have a great eye, Katie. These are just as good as a professional photog could do!

    ReplyDelete