Thursday, January 21, 2010

SNOW!!

Today, we were blessed with a snowy afternoon! It started to snow around 1:45. I had a prep period, but I got a text from another teacher telling me to look outside. We took the rest of the school day to play in the snow with all the middle school students.

Bennett just had a marvelous time with the snow. He was just so excited. We built a snowman, but got too wet and cold before we could give him arms and a face. It snowed until late in the afternoon, and stopped around 5 or so. By the time we got up in the morning, most of the snow had melted. The last time that I was in Ridgecrest to see the snow stick was when I was a kid! What an experience!
Bennett and Matt play in the backyard.
Liam watches...
Matt and the boys.
Me and the boys.
A video for your viewing pleasure! :)

For more pictures, visit the Picasa web album.

1 comment:

  1. How fun to live in aplace where you get snow!! Looks like your little one is loving it Katie! I have yet for my little Liam to experience the snow :)

    ReplyDelete