Monday, October 12, 2009

Nothing Much to Report

Nothing really "post-worthy" to report...I figured the least I could do is post a few recent pictures...
Liam loves his big brother.
Seven months old...what a big boy.
He has come a long way from this. I remember when
I thought those thighs were chunky!!
Now he is big enough to enjoys baths with Bennett!
Bennett like to have someone to splash, too.
Bennett had another soccer game on Saturday. This weekend he played goalie (wow!), but he didn't see much action. He sure looked cute in the goalie jersey...it was more like a dress on him. I forgot my camera at home, so I have no picture to share. :( Bennett has three more games left in the season. He has certainly enjoyed himself, though! He made some new friends, one that he is particularly keen about - Jaxon. If you remember Cameron Bailey, Jaxon is his little step-brother (for those who aren't Ridgecrest folk, Rory played basketball with Cameron in school). Small world! Well, maybe not...it's just Ridgecrest for ya! :)

Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY RORY!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting the pictures! I love the many faces of Liam. Bennett looks like such a wonderful older brother.

    ReplyDelete