Monday, January 3, 2011

Snow!!

Much to our surprise, the weather forecast came true! It started snowing yesterday around 1 pm and kept snowing throughout the night and most of the morning! It was so nice to wake up to a text message from my principal announcing a snow day...so, Bennett, Liam and I have been enjoying our extra day-off (poor Matt had to go into work). What a nice way to start school after Christmas break! :)

It snowed about four inches total (if I can measure snow right...I don't have much experience in that area). Here are some pictures of Bennett and Liam enjoying the snow.

Bennett is quite excited!

Needless to say learn learned a new word today,
"Snoooooow" (it sounds a lot like "no")

Bennett's and Liam's snow man.

My poor turtles! (in the silver trough) Don't worry, Mom, they survived. :)

To see more pictures, visit the Picasa Web Album.

No comments:

Post a Comment