Saturday, December 11, 2010

And We're Back...

Wow! Sorry for the break...I never got back in the habit of blogging after last May. Here are some pictures from the last 7 months. It doesn't include Disneyland (I guess those pictures aren't on my current computer), but I'll look for those. :)

Here are a few of the event that have taken place, as highlighted in the photos:

- Matt graduates (WAHOO!)
- Liam's toilet-pool experiment
- Summer day trip to Lake Isabella/Kern River
- Bennett turns 6
- Bennett starts kindergarten
- Halloween and Bennett the pumpkin-grower
- Bennett's first flag-football game
- Christmas parade (pictures from today, actually!)


Enjoy! Bennett has a Christmas program on Tuesday, so I'll try to post again soon to share pictures!

2 comments:

  1. Oh yay, new pictures!! Although I get to see everyone fairly often, its nice to see updated pictures! Looks like you guys have done a lot of fun stuff this year.

    LOVE the boys in their Halloween costumes!

    See you soon! Love, Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures Katie. The boys are getting so big. I have been checking regularly but your mom had to send the news cause I haven't checked in a while. :o( Love, AStevi Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete