If you're not keeping track, Liam is now officially 8 months old and is continuing to grow like a weed! Throughout the past month, he has fully mastered crawling, pulling himself up, standing, and clapping (yes, that is an achievement!). Just in the past week, he has started walking around the furniture (yikes!). He is most definitely mobile now and becoming increasingly clever. His favorite place to visit is Bennett's room, and somehow always seems to know when we have forgotten to close the door. He also likes to try to make a run for it whenever the front door is open! Little Liam loves to be outside! Since he is gaining control of his hands a little more, I've started to introduce baby sign language. I told Bennett all about how he used to use sign language when he didn't know how to talk...he was pretty interested! Now, Liam will have a little helper to communicate with, too! Liam will probably learn to talk more quickly than Bennett, but at least we'll be able to communicate some in the meantime!
"Look I'm standing!" This picture is from a few weeks ago.
His balance is so much better now.
Liam is enjoying the last little chunk of his baby biscuit,or "Milk Bone" as Matt calls it.
So precious!! I love that you are teaching him sign language too. Hope you get your video camera working soon so you can capture it!
ReplyDeleteI can't get over how much Liam has grown! He looks so different than when I saw him at the beginning of October- he's getting to be so big! I can't wait to see all his new tricks at Thanksgiving.
ReplyDelete