Monday, February 1, 2010

Walking Baby

Liam's walking has sure taken off in the past three weeks. He is starting to gain confidence, and how he walks nearly everywhere he goes. He still can't stand up by himself, so if he falls he has to crawl to something to help him stand up again. It sure is fun to see him go. He just cracks us up every time he takes off, with his arms high above his head. Silly boy!I put together a short video of him walking. It was sure difficult to get good videos of him...a lot of them are of him walking away. Enjoy!!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome job on the video. It was fun to see him get better over the weeks. Such a big (mobile) boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome! I am sure you guys are watching him like a hawk :) BTW how old is Liam now???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved seeing Liam walk in person this weekend! There's no stopping him now. What an adorable little boy!

    Great seeing you all this weekend! Looking forward to our next trip to RC soon. :)

    ReplyDelete